We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Office/IT Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- General office administrative tasks like filing of document
- General upkeep of the office
- To provide assistance in preparing documents and reports
- To ensure the front desk area to be cleaned and in tidy order
- Maintain office files and documents.
- Use Microsoft word and Excel.
- Assist in monitoring cleanness of the entire office, including lunch-room and meeting rooms and report where necessary action needs to be taken.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions: post office, bank, etc.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist
- Responsible for undertaking day to day office support activities to include but not limited to telephony, mail, couriers and supplies.
- A minimum of OND
- Provide assistance in any ICT related issue and assignments.
- Monitoring of the network connection on a daily basis to ensure a stable and responsive network environment.
- Trouble-shooting and monitoring of network problems.
- He will take charge of all office equipment, maintain and ensure they are in good working condition for use.
- Candidates may be required to prove that they are Computer literate and active on the Internet.
Salary: 20,000 - 30,000.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: [email protected] with subject "Office/IT assistant in Lagos"
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2013