CBC EMEA is a company help businesses simplify their processes, perform better and become more productive. We have repeatedly done these since 1984 when we started out as City Business Computers(CBC).
After two decades of operating successfully as a technology player, we evolved into a holdings company- CBC EMEA, which now oversees the affairs of its 5 subsidiaries.
For three decades now, we have forged critical partnerships with over 100 public and private businesses in Nigeria and across West Africa. This amongst other factors positions us as the leading Nigeria-based Technology Systems integrator.
CBC EMEA is recruiting for the position below:
Position: Mobile Application Developer
- The Incumbent Mobile Application Developer is accepted to design, develop and maintain Android, Windows, Blackberry and iPhone apps. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with clients’ web sites.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
- Familiar with Eclipse.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME).
- Familiar with the Android SDK.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C, Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc).
- Experience of development using web technologies.
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Experience building web and native apps.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience using social media APIs.
- Using version control (e.g. SVN).
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their resume and an application to: email@example.com